Open Records Request

To submit an Open Records Request, please read and fill out the form listed below. Completed forms must be submitted in person at City Hall, along with proof of Tennessee residency.

Open Records Request Form 

Mt. Juliet City Hall
2425 N. Mt. Juliet Rd.
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122

For questions regarding the Open Records Request, please contact Tina Guinan at 615-773-6254, or