The mission of the Code Enforcement Department is to promote and maintain a safe and desirable living and working environment. We help maintain and improve the quality of life by administering a fair and unbiased enforcement program to correct violations of municipal codes and land use requirements. We also work with residents, neighborhood associations, businesses, public services agencies, and other City departments to:
- Facilitate voluntary compliance with City laws and codes.
- Empower community self-help programs.
- Establish community priorities for enforcement programs.
If you have any questions concerning the Sign Ordinance, Fire/Burning Ordinance, Fireworks, or Municipal Codes such as grass, rubbish or vehicles please feel free to reach out through the following options:
Reporting Code Violations or Questions:
- See Click Fix (web portal & app-based)
- Phone Hotline
- You can leave a message at this phone number: (615) 773-6246.
- If you would like a follow-up, return call, please state in the message.
Common Code Violations:
- If you are in need of a temporary sign or a permanent sign, please visit the Planning and Zoning webpage for more information.
- Grass can be no taller than 10 inches.
- You shall not have an inoperable or unlicensed vehicle in the City Limits of Mt. Juliet unless it is parked in an enclosed building.
- All persons in the City of Mt. Juliet are required to keep their premises clean and sanitary and free of debris.