File an Online Police Report
Welcome to the Mt. Juliet Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY CALL 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Mt. Juliet City limits?
- There are No Known suspects?
- You are at least 18 years old?
- Do you have a valid e-mail address?
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
- Upon completion of this report, you will receive confirmation that your report was submitted.
- All incidents filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- If your report is not approved you will be notified by e-mail and told what steps you need to take next.
- If your report is approved by a member of the Mt. Juliet Police Department you will receive an e-mail with your approved report attached, which will contain your incident number.
- An online report CAN’T be filed for theft of any of the following items: firearm, medication, vehicle, and/or vehicle license plate. All of these will require a police officer.
- Filing a false police report is a FELONY (T.C.A. 39-16-502).
Using the Mt. Juliet Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report incidents such as:
- Non-Criminal Property Damage
- Lost Property
- Telephone Harassment
- Thefts and Vandalism under $1,000 with no known Suspects, Witnesses, or Evidence to process
Please click "Start Report" below to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Mt. Juliet Police Department (Non-emergency 615-754-2550 extension 0.) to file your report.