The I.T. Department seeks to facilitate availability and efficiency of ALL city departments and services through effective use of technology. The I.T. Department supports a user base of more than 200 personnel and related equipment.
I.T. configures, manages and maintains the City's information systems, including...
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Tablets and cellular devices
- Physical and virtual servers
- Computer and VOIP phone networks
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Audio/Visual Systems
- Emergency services radio communications
- City website
- Emergency Command Post deployment and operation
- UAV (Drone) Operations for all departments
- and all other technology related programs at the City of Mt. Juliet.
Broadcast TV Station
I.T. also manages and maintains the City's local government broadcast TV channel. Located at Channel 3 on Comcast and Channel 6 on TDS-TV. The station runs broadcasts of several city meetings and other shows or slides of local interest.